martes, 21 de septiembre de 2010

Album : Tipe of Polution in My Neighborhood

       In my neighborhood, which is Brisas del Golf 4th Street house 116, we see land polution. Land polution is a pollution in land only. It can cause any types of disease that may cause of death. The responsible agencies of this are DENR(Department of Environment and Natural Resources, government agencies, and Local government units.

My Neighborhood


       This pollution is caused because my neighbors and me throw trash in this place.In this place the animals in the sorrounding can die. Also some insects can reproduce easily causing damage to the neighborhood.


        This problem can be solved by joining the neighborhoodto a meeting to tel them thid problem they would help by dont throwing trash in the street and piking up trash from the street.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario